Sunday, January 16, 2011

Coffee Connection @ Wanneroo Markets, WA

A family business established since 1997,

Its first retail outlet in the Fremantle Markets offering coffee beans & tea leaves of all types, confectionery ranges from french style nougats to home made fudge to..

this warm tasty Savoury Muffin
Their specialities' chocolate covered coffee beans are slightly flavoured with Hazelnut, Macademia, Mint etc..

Mocha Hazelnut Creme Coffee
Wanneroo Markets (Stall 105-110),
33 Prindiville Drive Wangara, Western Australia.
WEBSITE
"Having a good product is one thing, getting the best out of your blend is in the making of the brew." Coffee Connection.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a nice and yummy food blog u have here.
I am Desmond from MMW Food (http://food.malaysiamostwanted.com), a foodie search site.

Would it be possible for us to archive your reviews into our search engine? We will certainly respect your copyright by giving link backs and credits, and would not copy your content.

I hope to hear from you soon (email me: desmond [dot] lua (at) malaysiamostwanted [dot] com).

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.