Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lemon Garden @ Shangri-La, KL

After signing up for Gym, now I feel less guilty indulging myself with the weekend feasts. So, I 'reward' myself with a Lemon Garden High-Tea Session for a start.

As usual, my first dish is never the green green salad, but always..

the raw Sashimi, Oyster, Prawn and Mussels
Sushi (limited choices but fresh)

I repeated a few rounds of appetizer, well, just couldn't resist..

. The Garden-food (all kind of greens) & Cold Meat .
The Western spread was very 'delicate', near fine-dining standard, from the roast to the braised duck breast meat and to the grilled asparagus.

Lemon Garden's Chinese Food - Dim Sum, Steamed Fish (very fresh, love-it!) and the Noodles stall ..
Malay/ Indian - lots of curries, tandoori, keropok (but not my favorite)..

When I first-stepped into this restaurant, I've been reminding myself to leave half of my stomach for the dessert.
And this is why ..
White & Dark Chocolate Fountain
The best Dessert Buffet Spread in town.
The noteworthy dessert are the fresh-fruit-tarts,
and the Black sesame ice cream..
Last but not least, the caffeine..

Phone (60 3) 2074 3900
Address: 11 Jalan Sultan Ismail, KL [map]
Website

No comments: