Wednesday, April 8, 2009

T.G.I. Friday's @ The Curve

I was walking down the 'alley' between the cafes/ restaurants at The Curve with an empty stomach at 11pm, I knew I do not have much choices. And this is what caught my eyes..

Why 46 Delicious Combinations? I tried doing the Maths and still can't figure it out. 3 APPETIZERS and 7 + 5 (New) ENTREES to choose from. For Appetizers, we tried the new Fried Mac & Cheese [crunchy crust with cheesy macaroni-must eat it HOT!] and Boneless Wings with BBQ sauce.

Then, for our main course, we had Sizzling Chicken & Cheese and Cajun Shrimp & Chicken Pasta. Altogether, they are too creamy and fattening - I need to work-out!! The chicken breast is too dry especially when the cheese starts to harden (So, eat quick..).
I would definitely consider this place for my future weekends hang-out besides the noise (the waiters/ bar-tender consistently screaming..).

No comments: